Heal from Child Sex Abuse – The Jan Broberg Foundation
Community | Healing | Prevention
THE JAN BROBERG FOUNDATION
- Community – To create a supportive community of survivors, friends, and those dedicated to protecting others from child abuse.
- Healing – 1 in 6 women and 1 in 33 men will be victims of sexual assault. The Jan Broberg Foundation creates a safe space for survivors of abuse to heal, communicate, and find helpful resources.
- Prevention – To help parents, teachers, friends, and other responsible adults recognize the signs of grooming and other predatory behavior.
We Are “Thrivivors”
Are you or your loved ones victims of child sex abuse? Don’t just survive: THRIVE while surviving. Our community of Thrivivors is here to support you. You will always be believed and never be blamed. Take advantage of:
• “Fireside Chats” with Jan Broberg and/or a Special Guest
• “Legally Speaking” – Chats with Law Enforcement, Legal Advisors, Public Policy Makers
• “Therapeutic Practices” – Online Meetings Led by Trained Group Leaders
• “In the Orbit” – How to Thrivive as a Parent, Partner, Child, Friend, or Community Member
• Special Online Events to Attend
• Space to Share Stories of Abuse and Related Trauma
The Jan Broberg Show Podcast
Our Podcast Features:
Stories of Childhood Sexual Abuse: What Happened, Overcoming and Moving Forward
Episodes on How Survivors become Thrivivors, Featuring Best Practices and Resources
Special Guests from “A Friend of the Family” including the Brobergs, Cast and Crew
Experts from Across the Industry
The Jan Broberg Story
The True Crime Story of a Young Girl Abducted and Brainwashed by a Friend of the Family.
Available in paperback, e-book, and audiobook
A Friend of the Family
Watch A Friend of the Family, a Peacock Original true crime scripted series based on the story of the multiple kidnappings of Jan Broberg.